“This Just Inn…“
Scroll Down to see the menu for 10/21 – 10/25
Our current hours are:
Wed – Sat: 5:00-9:00
**We have live music planned for 10/24, 10/30, and 11/14.
See our Music and Events calendar for details.
Saturday, 10/24, from 5:30 – 8:30, enjoy the harmonies and ballads from the 60s to today, presented by Matt and Emma Wright (formerly of House Blend!)
Friday, 10/30, from 5:30-8:30, enjoy the jazzy rock of the award winning Rick Whitehead Trio with guest Lee Travers.
Reservations are suggested!
More music dates will be booked (we hope!) in the near future.
**COSTUME NIGHT 10/31. Prizes awarded!
This year’s theme is Horror Movies.
We continue to offer CARRYOUT, as well as VERANDA and limited DINING ROOM seating. Please call during our open hours to speak directly to the bartender to place your carryout order. For veranda or dine-in, we strongly suggest that you make a RESERVATION, or at least call ahead by either calling 410-257-0001 or emailing us at
We will keep our veranda open all year round, if you wish to dine outside. At this time, we have not been able to procure any heaters. HOWEVER, if you dress warmly, and perhaps BYOBlanket, you’ll be comfortable most of the time!
You can help us through the winter by purchasing CARRYOUT and/or GIFT CERTIFICATES too! The next 6 months are going to be tough….Thanks so much for your support and patience!
Our Westlawn Dinner Menu for October 21st to October 25th:
Chef Fletcher is working on the Fall Menu – we’ll keep you posted!
Fried Red Tomato 10
Spiced crab meat, mustard sauce, and crispy bacon pieces
Crab “Stuffed” Portobello 10
Roasted Portobello topped with a sauté of crab, spinach, and cherry tomato and finished with parmesan
Grilled Artichoke Hearts 8
Served with parmesan peppercorn dipping sauce
Fried Calamari 9
Served with marinara sauce
Soups and Salads
Cream of Crab Soup 8
With a hint of sherry and Tabasco oil
Westlawn Salad 8
Cherry tomatoes, feta cheese, dried cherries,
candied pecans, orange thyme vinaigrette
Classic Caesar Salad 8
Fluted parmesan bowl with a creamy Caesar dressing
and house made croutons
Add to any salad:
Parmesan Crisp 3
Grilled Chicken 7
Grilled Salmon 8
GRILLED FILET MIGNON 34
Superior Choice Black Angus (8 oz)
Grilled to your liking with demi-glace, roasted potatoes,
and sautéed broccolini
PAN SEARED SEA SCALLOPS 26
Served over sauteed spinach with quinoa, cherry tomatoes
and caramelized onions
GRILLED BERKSHIRE PORK CHOP 26
Served over roasted potatoes and sautéed haricot verts,
finished with a Worcestershire demi
GRILLED ATLANTIC SALMON 25
Served over Basmati rice with roasted Brussels sprouts
SAUTEED SHRIMP AND LINGUINE 24
Served with artichokes, caramelized onions, tomatoes,
and spinach with a white wine sauce
BLACKENED TILAPIA 25
Served with Basmati rice and sauteed haricot verts
GRILLED CHICKEN BREAST 24
Served over Basmati rice and topped with bacon, tomato,
and caramelized onions
Westlawn Burger (8 oz) 12
Lettuce, tomato, cheddar cheese, mustard sauce
Grilled Chicken Sandwich 10
Topped with roasted mushrooms, provolone cheese, with herb aioli
Oven Roasted Crabcake Sandwich (6 oz) 14
Served with lettuce, tomato and remoulade
Slow Cooked Pork Barbecue Sandwich 12
Served with fresh Cole Slaw
Old Bay Wings 12
Served with a Parmesan and Peppercorn dipping sauce
French Fries 4
Sweet Potato Fries 6
Dessert Ravioli 8
Flourless Chocolate Cake 8
Westlawn Crème Brulee 8
Our full wine, beer, and cocktail lists are available for both carryout and dining.
***The Guest Quarters at the Inn: We are taking extra sanitation measures to ensure that our Guest Quarters are safe for you and your family. To avoid extra fees, book directly through us:
Call Jenna, our property manager, at 410-610-5543 or email email@example.com.
Short notice? Just a stop into The Westlawn Inn can also get you settled into one of our plush rooms or suites quickly if we have availability.
Visit our Guest Quarters Page, by clicking the tab above. The page has full descriptions of the units, a picture gallery, and how to book through VRBO or AirBnB. If you prefer, send an email with your dates and other particulars and we will get back to you with availability.
We can also click here to see our FACEBOOK page for the GQ
We want to reassure you that we are taking all of the precautions we can:
- Our menu will be available right on your phone on the front page of our website OR you can use our printed menus that will be sanitized between each use.
- Our servers will be wearing masks and washing hands frequently. Their personal health and exposure situation will also monitored closely, of course. They will keep an eye on your needs from as much distance as possible.
- Wipes, tissues, and hand sanitizer stations will be strategically placed by any doors you may need to access (particularly the entrance and the rest rooms).
- Our tables will be spaced apart, both in distance and time. They will also be completely cleaned between customers.
- Food and drink preparation will be done with our customary high standard of cleanliness, “kicked up a notch.”
- Our premium-grade dishwasher will sanitize and sterilize our dishes, cutlery, and glasses for your use.
We could use your help! Please do:
- Stay home if you have any chance of being symptomatic or asymptomatic.
- Step aside or back to allow at least 6 feet between you and our other patrons.
- Wear a mask until seated. You may remove it at your table, but if you leave your table, please put it back on.
- Use our wipes, tissues, and hand sanitizer freely.
- Share with us any suggestions for ways we can make you feel safe and comfortable.
- Be patient. We are dealing with a variety of challenges and are doing our best.
Tips on Reservations
@yahoo.com. We check that frequently up until 4:00. After that, calling is the best idea.
The 9200 Club
Bands play in the 44-seat main dining room, creating an intimate environment with regular interaction between musicians and dinner guests. Lee, a rock guitarist whose music career began in the 1960s, appears on stage with some of the best rock musicians in the area. Like the fine food and drinks, this is music to be savored among friends and family enjoying a relaxed meal together.
Take a look at our upcoming music & events. We hope you’ll join us!